January 20, 2012

THEORY // BRIGHT COLORS

When I feel like I'm stepping out in something awesome, I'm more likely to be awesome.  At least, that's my theory.  Another theory, bright colors make winter less blah.  Ready for some good ol' fashion inspiration? Good.

Especially those yellow flats! Thanks, Kate.

Loving this green and mustard combo.

All of these looks from J. Crew are awesome, too.

I've survived the first week of two major things this week - my agency internship and my spring semester of classes.  I usually sort of hate the first week of things.  It generally brings out my awkward, self-conscious self.  But not this time.  No siree! 

I felt like I was being the "me" that I wanted to be, and it feels amazing to have a start like that. I know it seems silly, but the fashion choices that I made were really inspiring to me.  

That's not to say that I didn't throw on my 5-year-old pair of sweats shortly after the day was done.  I did say my new years resolution was balance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment