Just a few things that are happy around here. There are a lot of little things, and the little things are the things that mean something, right?
- waffle cone/wine wednesdays with the girls. Need I say more?
- a spontaneous soccer game on a sunny summer night.
- a trip to Michigan starting in mere hours! I'm heading home for my sister's graduation party.
- seeing a few of my most awesome cousins this weekend. They are the brothers I never had, and I love when they make the trek up from Texas to visit.
- the promise of cinnamon rolls and coffee at home. My sister's party is a brunch, she is genius!
- a bunch of new-to-me music popping up on pandora. A full post to come on a few of those folks.
- sunglasses weather, and cute sunglasses to match.
- a trip to florida (for a conference) in less than a week. I'll be reuniting with a Minnesota friend. Eek!
Tell me, what are some of the happy things going on in your neck of the woods?