|Via pinterest. Isn't that a sweet sentiment?|
In this moment, I'm thankful for:
- The fact that I go to Butler University.
- That I go to Butler University and won't be swimming in debt when I leave.
- The faith that Butler has prepared me for the next step in life.
- Kappa, for making me a better person, for challenging me and for building meaningful relationships.
- My parents, for being hilarious, wise and good.
- My sister, because we are best friends without trying.
- No car trouble in the recent months (I hope that didn't jinx it).
- Amazing friends at school. I just love the community that we've built there.
- Great friends at home. We aren't the best with keeping in touch, but it's like we never left when we come back home.
- My iPhone and computer.
- A warm home at Butler and in Holland.
- Being from Holland, Michigan. It was a perfect place to grow up.
- Leaving Holland, MI and seeing the world.
- For planning a post-graduation trip. Boston, I may be seeing you soon!
- Some great cooks in the family! Thanksgiving dinner is going to be tasty.
- A family with interesting stories (both hilarious ones and heritage-related ones, too). More on this later.
- A nice, loooooooong thanksgiving break. Like 10 days long.
- That thanksgiving is not met with snow this year. Save that fluffy stuff for Christmas!
- Coffee, enough said.
What are you thankful for? How are you celebrating this fine thanksgiving day?