December 1, 2012

DECEMBER // THOUGHTS

via

Welcome to the official holiday season, folks. Christmas specials are found on every channel, cookies are cooking, lights are twinkling, fire's are crackling, and tunes are always merry and bright. Myself? I've already made a batch or eight of Christmas cookies and have found thoughtful gifts for many of the wonderful people on my list. Even still, I'm having a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit. Perhaps its the unseasonably warm-ish and dreary weather? The fact that I have two papers, a final exam and two large presentations to prepare for in the next 10 days? The lack of Christmas decorations in the house? I could use a little Christmas spirit to get me through the next week or so. So if you some to spare, it would be welcome here! 



No comments:

Post a Comment