January 23, 2013

TUNES // GIN WIGMORE

Lately, I've been searching for "Paris" music. I'm discovering music that reminds me of strolling through a parisian garden, peeping into adorable shops and sipping on a cafe au laut in a crowded sidewalk cafe. Lots of this music is old stuff - think the Mad Men soundtrack and you've got it right.

The other day though, I saw a Heineken commercial with the catchiest song I've heard in a long while. Of course, I opened my trusty Shazam app and found the creator of this awesome song. A song that somehow fits with my Paris sound, but has so much energy and noise. Exhibit A - Man Like That by Gin Wigmore.


My new favorite. I also love Black Sheep, S.O.S and essentially any other song of her's that I can find! I have a feeling that Gin Wigmore is the sound that will get me through these waiting months before Paris.

Do you have any new favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment