June 6, 2013

FUTURE 101 // LAND A CAREER-ORIENTED JOB

I know, I know. I left you hanging after the first installment of the Paris trip. My apologies! I do absolutely plan on getting those posts out soon. The truth is that I owe you all a major update (!) and the update may explain a little bit about why my posts have been sporadic nonexistent lately. 

The answer? I've checked off another one of my Future 101 list items and landed myself a career-oriented job! I'm a marketing assistant for a wonderful corporation based here in Indianapolis (yay!) and I could not be happier. After four days of calling myself a young pro, I can officially say that have wonderful coworkers, a steady income and the peace of mind of knowing what city I'll call home (even if I'm not positive on what roof yet). Color me thrilled! 



With this major life change, I'm not exactly sure what this space (or my life) will morph into. Rest assured that however sporadic my posts become, I am reading/interacting with blogs on the daily and I fully intend to populate this space with wonderful things often. My goal is to post 3 times a week, but I'm not going to make that goal too restricting on myself. I'm a firm believer that I fill this space with the best and most interesting content when I'm doing the best and most interesting things outside of the black hole that is internet-land. Do you feel the same? 

No comments:

Post a Comment