January 1, 2014

2014 // THE YEAR OF


+ healthy habits. Ironically, this is something that I feel like I generally already have a habit of. I want to continue to exercise and eat balanced meals like I have been. I'd also like to develop healthy sleep habits, a stellar skin care routine (I'm the worst at this), a focus on flossing, a one-a-day vitamin reflex and financial budgeting habits as I get in the groove of being a full-fledged grown up.

+ finding and following passions. Not something I'm great at right now, perhaps it's all of those habits. I want to be better at following my gut and getting excited about things. I want to invest time (and maybe money) in the things and people that make me feel alive. I want to take risks when I feel that pit in my stomach telling me I should. I want to push the envelope and make myself better at being.

+ simplicity. Need I say more? I want organization. I want clarity. I want to live simply and live well.

What is 2014 going to be the year of for you?

1 comment:

  1. I like that you kept your resolutions concise! Simplicity is a great resolution. Mine are kind of lengthy, but if you'd like to read them they're on my blog today...

    http://www.melindadiorio.com/2014/01/2014-year-to-make-it-happen.html

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete