February 19, 2012

TO DO LIST // FUTURE 101

I have a thang for to-do lists, but this one is a fun one!  I promise.

I'm writing to tell all of you about a project of mine. In the next who-knows-how-long, I'm going to accomplish (at least) 101 things.  I've christened this list a "Future 101" list.

I've seen 101 in 1001 lists flitting around the blogosphere and I love the idea of writing out exactly what you want to do in the next 3ish years.  The only problem is that I don't have the money to accomplish my list in 1001 days.  Rather than get ho-hum about that, I decided that I would give myself as much time as I needed to complete my goals.  Obviously, these are goals that I want to accomplish soonish and I'm keeping that in mind while being realistic.

My list encompasses a bunch of big things (hello, graduating and moving on?) but also little things (i.e. buying a weird shade of nail polish).  I tried to balance things out, so that I could feel like I'm accomplishing something even if it's a littler thing.

If you want to read all of the crazy shenanigans I'm going to get myself into, take a look at the complete list here.  I've made it a separate page on this ol' blog and I'll update you as I go!  

And just because a post isn't a true post without a picture...



P.s. I reserve the right to add, alter or otherwise do what I wish with this list :)  Things could change, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment