October 3, 2012

TRAVELS // FROM PARIS WITH LOVE

I'm currently sipping tea from a "paris" mug, snacking on cookies wrapped in packaging covered in french, and wearing an ultra tourist-y "paris" t-shirt.


Unfortunately, I'm doing all of this from my room in the heart of Indiana. My parents took an impromptu trip to Paris and parts of Germany. It isn't quite as glamourous as it seems (they were working), but I still can't help but be painfully jealous.

Every inch of me wants to travel to Europe, but school is draining my bank account like there is no tomorrow. When May comes around, I'll be digging for change in the couch cushions. It's just not in the cards for me yet, so for now I'll keep dreaming up fake itineraries. :)

1 comment:

  1. Fake itineraries are a favorite pass time of mine. No matter what you do in your life, MAKE SURE you make time for a Europe trip! It's worth being excessively broke for :)

    ReplyDelete